Support Services & Legal document prep

Family Services

Family Services

Family Services




Alimony & Child Support

QDRO's  (Retirement Pensions)




Family Services

Family Services

Attorney Retrieval Services

Collections ​

Contracts & Agreements

Partnership & ​Corporations 

LLC / FEI Number

S Corp Filing

Fictitious Name Filings

Copyright & Trademark

Landlord - Tenant

Notice to Owner / Liens

Record Keeping & Organization

Wills & Trusts

Family Services

Wills & Trusts

Revocable Trusts


Living Wills

Power of Attorney

Health Care Surrogate

Probate-Summary Admin. ($75,000)

Real Estate

Notary Services

Wills & Trusts




Quit Claim Deeds

Notary Services

Notary Services

Notary Services


Real Estate Closing

Mobile Notary


Notary Services

Notary Services

Immigration/Citizenship Forms

Small Claims  

Court Filings

Senior Citizen Assistance

Assistance with immigration paperwork We help prepare the paperwork for Resident Cards, Citizenship,

Immigration Paperwork

Need assistance with immigration paperwork? We help families and individuals in preparing the paperwork required for Temporary/Permanent Resident Cards, Citizenship, and more. Experienced in all the most common forms.

we can assist with modifications, alimony, child support, divorce

Family Services

Getting a divorce is an overwhelming and emotionally draining experience. It can also be time consuming and expensive. Many couples can avoid hiring an attorney and file pro se (yourself). That's where we come in. Along with a sympathetic ear, we can get you through this process by helping you complete all the necessary forms and paperwork, so you can focus on starting a new life. If needed, we can assist with other related matters such as modifications, alimony, child support, and more.

Power of attorney, wills, trusts, guardians

​​Power of Attorney, Wills & Trusts

Like many things in life, we often don't think about these things until it's too late. A Will is necessary if you want to specify how your assets are distributed and to whom. Parents with children should name a guardian to care for them if both parents are unable. Trusts are created to avoid probate and keep your assets private, therefore, no court hearing. You need a Power of Attorney, to appoint a designated person to handle your financial decisions if you cannot.

New business? We can help with the necessary paperwork and filing. C Corps, Sub Chapter S, or LLC.

Business Services

Starting a new business? We can help you with the necessary paperwork and filing. C Corporation, Sub Chapter S, or LLC. Once you decide on the type of entity, we will confirm name availability, prepare the forms, and file it the same day. Also, we can obtain your Federal I.D. number and file your Sub Chapter S form with the IRS.